No announcement yet.

Jermaion Taylor will make Noise at MW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaion Taylor will make Noise at MW

Hopefully he returns to Beast mode with that jack hammer like jab, the time off is what he needed, just like Gatti took a break and came back stronger so will Taylor.

Let's hope to see this JT back.

Comment

We might see Taylor vs Abraham rematch since King is coming down to 160 as well. But I think that's down the line after Taylor gets a few fights to shake the ring rust and then a confidence booster. Although that fight is too dangerous IMO, I rather see him against Sturm or some other light hitting top 160 fighter for now.

Comment

The only noise he is gonna make is when he hits the canvas face first.

Comment

if he does only 4 round fights no one at 160 can beat him including Martinez

Comment

He will have a couple tune ups...then face Martinez get stopped and that will be that.

Comment

Taylor vs Manfredo Jr, Geale, Rubio, Macklin, Ishida, Spinks rematch, Brian Vera, Sylvester, Zbik, are all good comeback fights.

Then after that Taylor vs Martinez, Williams, Abraham, Pirog, Strum are good fights.

Comment

Can he even make 160? usually when guys come back from lay-offs they don't go back down in weight he'll struggle to make that.So he'll be drained and easier to KO

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  We might see Taylor vs Abraham rematch since King is coming down to 160 as well. But I think that's down the line after Taylor gets a few fights to shake the ring rust and then a confidence booster. Although that fight is too dangerous IMO, I rather see him against Sturm or some other light hitting top 160 fighter for now.
                  good fight, but he will need at least 1-2 fights before he goes into that because of demons, he was ****in him up till he slipped and passed out...lol

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    Can he even make 160? usually when guys come back from lay-offs they don't go back down in weight he'll struggle to make that.So he'll be drained and easier to KO
                    he is already 165 and he fioghts in august

Comment

Working...
                    X