Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did HBO stop making Boxing Legendary Nights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did HBO stop making Boxing Legendary Nights?

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis needs to part of that.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis needs to part of that.
    Definitely... the best HW fight I have seen in the real time...

HBO is probably cutting down on boxing. Maybe with Larry Merchant less involved, the balance is changing. Perhaps Epix could replace HBO.

Comment

It was just a mini-series they had in 2003 with a set number of episodes, not a continuing series.

They shouldn't make more episodes unless they cut out all the dumb myths that some of the others had.

Comment

Would be nice if they did some new ones...HBO was supposed to have some new ones but I guess that never panned out...

I enjoyed them...as I think most ppl did...

Comment

Those were some of the best boxing documentary's ever. Great music, intro, interviews and footage. I really wish they make more but it's probably too late now.

Comment

it'll come back
            its not a show that can be brought back every season. they'd run out of legendary fights. There probably wait til they have the right amount to continue it. iunno

Comment

I'd rather see them do episodes on older fights.

More interesting to me to see episodes about 70s/80s fights than reliving some fight from a few years ago.

Comment

Because boxing stopped making legendary nights? The best won't fight the best anymore but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  I'd rather see them do episodes on older fights.

More interesting to me to see episodes about 70s/80s fights than reliving some fight from a few years ago.
                  Most of those legendary fights from the 70s/80s have many DVDs and videos about them already. I'd still watch though.

Yes bring em back.

Comment

loved that show
                    they also need to do a pavlik taylor 1

Comment

Working...
                    X