No announcement yet.

Are You ****ing Kidding Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You ****ing Kidding Me?

People acted like B-Hop didn't have a chance in hell unless he scored a K.O. and it's whatever but Pavlik was considered a P4P fighter and B-Hop not only beat him but made him look like a bum. Was Kelly just over hyped or is B-Hop so good that even at age 43 he can destroy anyone boxing has to offer period?

Bottom line good fighters that really love it are hard to beat no matter what stage of their career their at...Big Up B-Hop Tonite Made Me Love This **** Even More Anything Can Happen And Anyone That Was Rooting For The "OLDMAN" Enjoy This It Don't Happen All The Time But When It Does It Makes All The Let Down PPV'sA Thing Of The Past LMAO...Pavik Fans I Ain't Dissin' But Godamnnnnn B-Hop Was On-Ponit At Any Age Jesus God.
    Last edited by Jone2ts; 10-19-2008, 06:43 AM.

Why didn't you post this in one of the many EXISTING threads? ****.

Comment

I thought Hopkins would get outworked, but lmao at those sayin he'd get KO'd.

Comment

Kelly was overhyped and Hopkins was underrated.

Hence the amount of credit Hopkins is getting.

Comment

Look Mutha****a their are gonna be hella threads on this ****, u callin me a "****" like it's ****in' "Deadwood" I was just commenting on all the mutha****az I have heard all week making fun of B-Hop and not to mention all the polls I seen in here , I been here a min just re-upped my password so i can post I been readin'....But whatever mutha****a u can get pissed but B-Hop gonna be a main pic til Roy check Joe and we get a big name fight so go on and get mad do what u do but restt easy once Roy knock out the other sloppy white fighter they will have that Nazi fight u want lmao....Get THE **** off my prick u fanuk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X