No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia, Angel Ready For Matthysse or Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia, Angel Ready For Matthysse or Peterson

WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs), and his father/trainer Angel Garcia, have no preference regarding their next scheduled opponent.

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer recently told BoxingScene.com that Garcia will return on September 7th - likely against the winner of the May 18th showdown between Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31KOs) and Lamont Peterson (31-1-1, 16KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

a fight with whichever is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      a fight with whichever is good for me.
      Co-sign, either fighter the fans still win in the end. Though we do know which fight would be fan friendlier. I'll let you do the math here...

Comment

Garcia vs Matthysse is a 50/50 Garcia vs Peterson is a 50/50 fight he matches up well with both

Comment

I didn't under stand why so many people were calling Garcia a duck I mean he made good money to fight Judah and Eric Now he has one more fight and he would have pretty much cleaned the division. I think Peterson or Matthysse are 50/50 fights and will be epic battles.

Comment

Its going to be garcia v.s peterson we might see bradley come over to gbp since top rank has no 1

Comment

the words of the LEGENDARY hip hop icon Run of the group Run-DMC..."they call me Run but I never ran".....dudes been trying to make Matthysse some kind of boogieman that Danny was afraid of....please!!!

anyway...the boxing gods have spoken....Sept 7 its on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                the words of the LEGENDARY hip hop icon Run of the group Run-DMC..."they call me Run but I never ran".....dudes been trying to make Matthysse some kind of boogieman that Danny was afraid of....please!!!

anyway...the boxing gods have spoken....Sept 7 its on!!
                Matthysse has been mandatory for a long time. this guy fought judah instead of matthysse. dannys dad knows matthysse would hurt his baby boy.

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                  Matthysse has been mandatory for a long time. this guy fought judah instead of matthysse. dannys dad knows matthysse would hurt his baby boy.
                  Danny and his dad chose Judah?!?

Comment

I think Matthysse beats Peterson. people want to hate on Matthysse but the guy can punch, he's got scary power in both hands. I think he'll be too much for Peterson.

Garica vs Matthysse is a good fight. I don't think Garcia can stand in front of Matthysse and trade but if he boxes him, he should win. I could see the winner of Garcia Mattysse getting Mayweather. pretty excited this fight if it happens

Comment

Working...
                    X