No announcement yet.

Did it seem that PAC has lost that intensity in his training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did it seem that PAC has lost that intensity in his training

I mean, compare all the 24/7 PAC training clips to the one shown last night.

It's good to be in good spirits, of course, but it seems like PAC is too relaxed. I mean, being playful with the people in your camp is one thing. But, laughing and smiling in the middle of those excercise drills gives the impression that he's just going through the motions and not fully focused at the task at hand!

If this is the case, then, Cotto gonna tear into that @ss worse than the typhoon did.

Dude is soooo relaxed. I'm not sure what's going on with him.

Comment

They didn't show enough training for us to tell how intensely he is training. Neither side showed much training actually. Once he gets out of the Philippines and back in Wildcard he'll probably be much more focused.

Comment

they didnt really show alot of clips of him training, and if he is real relaxed maybe its cause he's training at home

Comment

short answer

NO

Comment

Pacquiao is confident enough to kick Cotto's ass back to PR without a thorough training regimen.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
              I mean, compare all the 24/7 PAC training clips to the one shown last night.

It's good to be in good spirits, of course, but it seems like PAC is too relaxed. I mean, being playful with the people in your camp is one thing. But, laughing and smiling in the middle of those excercise drills gives the impression that he's just going through the motions and not fully focused at the task at hand!

If this is the case, then, Cotto gonna tear into that @ss worse than the typhoon did.
              pac has way too many distractions. this is cotto's fight to lose.

Comment

NO, we will see him turn it on.

Comment

Working...
                X