No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Was Willing To Fight Peterson For Nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Was Willing To Fight Peterson For Nothing

In order to reclaim his world titles, two-division former champion Amir Khan would have accepted a fight with Lamont Peterson for nothing, says the British superstar. Last December, Peterson won a twelve round controversial split decision to lift the belts from Khan. On May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, they clash for a second time with Khan hungry to settle the score between them and recapture the WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    In order to reclaim his world titles, two-division former champion Amir Khan would have accepted a fight with Lamont Peterson for nothing, says the British superstar. Last December, Peterson won a twelve round controversial split decision to lift the belts from Khan. On May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, they clash for a second time with Khan hungry to settle the score between them and recapture the WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles.

[Click Here To Read More]
    will this moron just shut the **** up!!!!

Comment

LMAO,Khan just should shut up and focus on the task at hand...

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
        will this moron just shut the **** up!!!!
        Kinda hard when you get interviewed! Sure he should just sit there and say nothing in interviews great way to sell your fights and gain some money. Jack@ss

Comment

It must be a pain in the ass when the media is in your face all the time, with that said Khan should try and say less.

Comment

Why is everyone knocking on Khan cause he appealed? I didn't see anyone complaining when Campillo and Rubio appealed. He got shafted by a ref and was in his right to appeal. Tell you what tho, Im a fan but if he doesn't walk the walk and talk the talk in this rematch and dominates clearly you'll be hearing from me too lol.

Comment

Stepping stone, gate keeper, wily vet. Just checking the fit. If Khan can't get past Lamont, and he didn't the last time, it's the dust bin for him. His mouth may even be a drawback at this stage, motivating the enemy and amplifying another loss.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Why is everyone knocking on Khan cause he appealed? I didn't see anyone complaining when Campillo and Rubio appealed. He got shafted by a ref and was in his right to appeal. Tell you what tho, Im a fan but if he doesn't walk the walk and talk the talk in this rematch and dominates clearly you'll be hearing from me too lol.
                Khan Peterson was nothing like Cloud Campillo...Stop it...

Comment

willing to fight him for nothing?- you lying little **** khan

Comment

Peterson will whip Khan's ass again.

Comment

Working...
                    X