No announcement yet.

maybe the best Soccer Am appearance ever...Lee Nelson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] maybe the best Soccer Am appearance ever...Lee Nelson

i watched this exclusive, i find it funny...

The bit edited out he says 'morning after pill'

Who is this guy?

Comment

lol its Lee Nelson, got a show called 'well good show' on the BBC3. his usually on after 10, cause of his antics, this was on a popular morning show.

Comment

Ali G looks different.

Comment

lol that was good, why is it edited out i thought it was recorded live?

The quality is too **** to be a real upload

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            lol that was good, why is it edited out i thought it was recorded live?

The quality is too **** to be a real upload
            i really dont no if its live or not, but sky edited it so you couldnt here 'morning after pill'. i think its exclusive, not live, but i think it has done live shows.

Comment

Epic episode,funny as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
                i really dont no if its live or not, but sky edited it so you couldnt here 'morning after pill'. i think its exclusive, not live, but i think it has done live shows.
                ive heard swearing on the show quite a few times, although i've hardly watched it this year at all so they might have changed how its recorded

was that recorded from the sat morning show, or one of the many 1000 repeats they show of it throughout the week? Cos im sure they'd edit the repeats or best of shows

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  ive heard swearing on the show quite a few times, although i've hardly watched it this year at all so they might have changed how its recorded

was that recorded from the sat morning show, or one of the many 1000 repeats they show of it throughout the week? Cos im sure they'd edit the repeats or best of shows
                  well i watched it exclusive on sky1, and it was still edited, i didnt make out what he said till some comments on youtube, then you can kind of hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                    Ali G looks different.
                    That is an insult to Sacha Baron Cohen. Ali G was hilarious. This guy isn't funny in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
                    X