Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hall of Famer Too Sharp Johnson Arrested on Drug Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hall of Famer Too Sharp Johnson Arrested on Drug Charge

Hall of Fame inductee Mark “Too Sharp” Johnson was arrested Tuesday on one count of possession of liquid PCP with intent to distribute, according to Tim Starks of Queensberry-Rules.com, citing a Washington, D.C., police report.

Johnson is out on bail and due back in court on Jan. 16, according to Queensberry-Rules.com. He is also facing one count of tampering with evidence.

The 41-year-old former 112- and 115-pound titleholder was inducted this past June into the International Boxing Hall of Fame, alongside Thomas Hearns, Freddie Roach, Michael Buffer and Al Bernstein, among others.
    [Click Here To Read More]

busted for sherm...lol wtf

Comment

Damn..... Intent to distribute??? That's crazy

Comment

"Hall of Famer, Mark Too Sharp Johnson"

Still makes me laugh reading that.

Comment

Guess he wasn't "Too Sharp" for the law.

Comment

Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson. Another elite champion Manny Pacquaio failed to fight on his way to "titles in eight divisions."

Comment

people still use angel dust?

Comment

I agree with your HOF comments, a questionable inductee at best...Still he'd have blitzed Manny no problem

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson. Another elite champion Manny Pacquaio failed to fight on his way to "titles in eight divisions."
                  You think that Johnson ducked Pacquiao?

You have to remember that these were Flyweights at the same time. On opposite sides of the world. I doubt if there was the money (or interest) to get them to fight.

Was there a big interest in them fighting at the time? I don't recall their names ever being mentioned together except by yourself.

Comment

Dammmnn!

Never tought of this Too sharp was p4p material back in the day... this makes me kind of sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X