No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Theophane Vows: My Experience Will Overcome Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Theophane Vows: My Experience Will Overcome Cano

Ashley Theophane (33-5-1) will return to the ring for the first time in almost a year when he faces Pablo Cano (26-3-1) on the Floyd Mayweather-Canelo Alvarez pay-per-view undercard that takes place on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. Theophane recently signed with Mayweather Promotions and is looking forward to making his debut under their banner.

"I am excited. It is a great opportunity and a great card that I am going to open up. You have three world champions. You got Ishe Smith. You got Danny Garcia and you got Floyd Mayweather. I have been given a great opportunity to open up the show. I have been putting in the work because I have a good opponent. He has only lost to three world champions in Shane Mosley, Erik Morales and Paulie Malignaggi. To add my name to that list I will be very pleased," Theophane told BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck, Ashley.

Only time I saw Cano was against Morales and he looked decent enough early on.

Theophane will need to be busy as he can't really hurt Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      Good luck, Ashley.

Only time I saw Cano was against Morales and he looked decent enough early on.

Theophane will need to be busy as he can't really hurt Cano.
      Ashley beat Danny IMO.

Comment

Cano is a tough bastard personally i thought he beat Paulie and should have been crowned ww champ but shady promoters robbed him and gave the title to Broner in a fight i had Paulie ahead by 4 points.

Comment

Working...
        X