X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Involved in Strip Club Brawl

Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Involved in Strip Club Brawl

Action News has obtained the officer’s report that puts local boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. and rap superstar 50 Cent at the scene of a fist-throwing free-for-all. According to documents, Mayweather only added to the chaos at the Deja Vu Strip Hop Topless Party.

the report alleges Mayweather was “extremely confrontational and argumentative with several police officers on scene”. Mayweather is reported to have “challeneged multiple citizens and officers to fight”.

did he ask ost too? LOL

Comment

Roid rage is a *****.

Comment

What I don't understand is that after every fight he thanks god, but then you find him in strip clubs getting into fights and gambling madly.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Roid rage is a *****.
          LOL

brittle hands
          balding head
          wifebeater

LOL

Comment

lets not be so classless eh

Comment

He is trying to overcompensate for what he feels is his inability to have done what he should have done in the ring against a handful of fighters but did not.

Something about 50 cent gets Floyd's mini gangster all excited and he feels like he has to "keep it real." Conversely, when he is with Ellerbe, he likes to do other things like shop and talk about Cocoa Butter creams and things like that.

Keeping it real is a low IQ sport. It means "I follow the hood because I cannot be a strong individual with my own mind."

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                What I don't understand is that after every fight he thanks god, but then you find him in strip clubs getting into fights and gambling madly.
                You cant gamble or go to tittie bars if you believe in God?

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                  He is trying to overcompensate for what he feels is his inability to have done what he should have done in the ring against a handful of fighters but did not.

Something about 50 cent gets Floyd's mini gangster all excited and he feels like he has to "keep it real." Conversely, when he is with Ellerbe, he likes to do other things like shop and talk about Cocoa Butter creams and things like that.

Keeping it real is a low IQ sport. It means "I follow the hood because I cannot be a strong individual with my own mind."
                  ^^^ If BF Skinner was ******ed...^^^

Comment

must be a good tune-up for floyd before the ortiz fight. he needs it it to shrug-off the more than a year of ring rust.

Comment

Working...
                    X