No announcement yet.

If Garcia destroys Judah.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Garcia destroys Judah.

Do you think Danny will say why I gotta fight Lucas? He lost and went all 12 with Judah, I destroyed him. I like Danny don't get me wrong but doesn't sound far fetched.

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Do you think Danny will say why I gotta fight Lucas? He lost and went all 12 with Judah, I destroyed him. I like Danny don't get me wrong but doesn't sound far fetched.
    I can see him saying that. Him and his dad really dont want no part of Lucas or Rios, Not sure if you seen in the post fight after morales they ask him about Lucas and his dad gets all defensive and such and says Lucas doesnt deserve a shot, and there a video on youtube where they ask his pop about it and he says if danny ever fights Lucas or Rios there will have to be random blood and urine testing LOL. They shook/

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      That would suck if he pulled some **** like that and its very possible.

Comment

Then we'll know he posts on NSB and believes in triangle theories

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          I can see him saying that. Him and his dad really dont want no part of Lucas or Rios, Not sure if you seen in the post fight after morales they ask him about Lucas and his dad gets all defensive and such and says Lucas doesnt deserve a shot, and there a video on youtube where they ask his pop about it and he says if danny ever fights Lucas or Rios there will have to be random blood and urine testing LOL. They shook/

Yeah bro I seen his dad get real defensive and contradict hol self, like well fight anyone we want the best. Then say something like its up to the promoter well fight who they tell us.

Comment

I can tell you that I don't see Danny destroying Judah. He didn't train properly the first time around and he knew he wouldn't win against him, that's why the fight was postponed and hence, the discrepancy regarding the actual "injury" he received.

If Danny slacks off again this time, he will catch a beatdown from Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I can tell you that I don't see Danny destroying Judah. He didn't train properly the first time around and he knew he wouldn't win against him, that's why the fight was postponed and hence, the discrepancy regarding the actual "injury" he received.

If Danny slacks off again this time, he will catch a beatdown from Zab.
              Judah aint beating nobody down, he will win the first 2 rounds based on his speed, and then Danny will proceed to destroy his ass!

Judah is a front runner period!!

And Danny would destroy Rios also, but Mathysse destroyes Garcia and Rios on the same night!!

Comment

I never understood the hatred this dude gets. Danny's shown a lack of speed and a limited skill set, and yet has accomplished quite a lot in his short career. They tried cashing him out early against Khan, but instead he went in there and beat that ass like his redheaded stepchild. Now we're talking about guys he's probably going to duck? .....

...:boobies:

Comment

Why is Danny getting labeled a ducker? He hasnt ducked anybody to this point. Judah vs Garcia is a big fight. Somebody else could knock of Zab and Danny could miss out on never getting that fight. Matthysse is just gonna have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Why is Danny getting labeled a ducker? He hasnt ducked anybody to this point. Judah vs Garcia is a big fight. Somebody else could knock of Zab and Danny could miss out on never getting that fight. Matthysse is just gonna have to wait.
                    Somebody else already did knock Judah out, 3 fighters actually

Comment

Working...
                    X