No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Garcia's Talk: They Can't Win Any Other Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Garcia's Talk: They Can't Win Any Other Way

AMIR KHAN has hit out at Danny Garcia and his trash-talking father ahead of their clash in Las Vegas.

Khan meets Garcia on July 14 with the WBC and WBA world light-­welterweight titles at stake – but the Bolton fighter is sick of the stick from his opponent’s camp.

Garcia has dismissed Khan as overhyped and protected, with his father Angel also getting stuck in with jibes about his ethnic background and religion.

[Click Here To Read More]

khan i thought you will talk with your fist and you are a weak minded fighter i hope garcia beats you

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      khan i thought you will talk with your fist and you are a weak minded fighter i hope garcia beats you
      no 1 is surprised .....

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Just tell your boy to take his beats like a man and not quit.

Comment

At least khan knows his ethnicity and where he's from Danny Garcia hasn't a clue neither's his father one minute he's Puerto Rican the next he all American your either one or the other you cant be both

Comment

whats kahn gunna say when garcia beats him like peterson did ?
            kahn acts like hes mayweather or pac

**** braldey would just embarrass him

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
              At least khan knows his ethnicity and where he's from Danny Garcia hasn't a clue neither's his father one minute he's Puerto Rican the next he all American your either one or the other you cant be both
              yes you can as he is of puertorican descent but was born here in america
              just like kahn is Pakistani and British idiotttt

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
                Puerto Ricans are American Citizens, they just cannot vote. I am not a fan of Puerto Ricans and think that a man shaving his eyebrows is weird, but they do belong to the United States. So Yes, they can be both

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  whats kahn gunna say when garcia beats him like peterson did ?
                  kahn acts like hes mayweather or pac

**** braldey would just embarrass him
                  Don't start jerking off just yet, and think about what you're gonna say and excuses you are gonne come up with when the loud mouth Puto rican loses.

****ing haters are all the same, "this guy is gonna beat him, that guy is gonna beat him"

Comment

Well you learn something new every day thanks, so they belong to America the land of freedom and opportunity yet they have no say in there legislation and no say in who writes that legislation and no vote yet they still pay taxes ?

Comment

Working...
                    X