No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly vs Krasniqi Deal Reached With The WBO, 4/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly vs Krasniqi Deal Reached With The WBO, 4/28

The World Boxing Organisation have now officially approved Robin Krasniqi as the challenger for Nathan’s Cleverly’s World Light-Heavyweight title on Saturday 28th April at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

Disgraceful.

Cleverly is nothing special anyway, one of these cherry picks is going to bite him in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      Disgraceful.

Cleverly is nothing special anyway, one of these cherry picks is going to bite him in the arse.

I really hope so.

Comment

This is Bull****. He will start doing this to Groves aswell!

Comment

Who?

Comment

im from england

and i hate it when they talk about cleverly being one of best in the uk he fights bum's and hes a paper champion, why not stick him in there with pascal hes doing nothing.

Comment

Krasniqi is ALBANIAN not serbian.

Comment

WHO???

Why nobody put pressure on Cleverly to fight better Competition? And I like Cleverly but WTF, when will he fight Pascal or Cloud or even someone like Gabriel Campillo instead of fighting the #49th best fighter in the Division according to Boxrec

Comment

So if he wins he's gonna fight the Dawson Hopkins winner next, and his mandatory within 120 days.

come on, just fighting the Hopkins Dawson winner was an unrealistic enough statement by itself ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by olly1990 View Post
                    and i hate it when they talk about cleverly being one of best in the uk he fights bum's and hes a paper champion, why not stick him in there with pascal hes doing nothing.
                    because for all of Pascal's limitations, he will lay Cleverly out.
                    Last edited by P4P_No1; 03-29-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X