Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that since the day I started posting back in 07...

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
    He was/is flawless in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
    I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 35 now and going on about all this money shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "The Money Team," I mean wtf is the Money team? It's not a promotional company, it's not a record label, it's a bunch of dudes in the 30's going around flashing Mayweathers money, it's quite frankly sickening.

In my opinion Floyd needs to get back in the ring, I don't care who it's against. Don't take this thread wrong,
    I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding maybe Martinez...

I hope the rumours of him meeting Arum where true and we get to see him back in the ring again,
    But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.

sooft....

i hear pacman is lookin for fans anyway

Comment

I've always found Floyd's personality to be a bit dull. He never has anything interesting to say, it's the same old stuff over and over again. Which is fine, because I don't expect him to be a though provoking speaker, but he talks far too much for someone with nothing to say.

Comment

go sent him a tweet im sure he will be sad to hear he lost a fan

Comment

Floyd is no longer the floyd of old talking wise. He puts his foot in it whenever he speaks so silence is the best policy for him nowadays.

He was quiet for ages, but when he did speak it was something along the lines of Pac is desperate to fight me. Floyd knows speaking is dangerous.

Comment

Welcome to the light

My problem with him lately is how hes been ducking the media ever since he got out of jail. ESPN straight up called him a coward and invited him to tell his side of the story. If its a lie than a lie not fought is a lie admitted.

I think Cotto ****ed him up worse than he'll admit. If you see his face after the fight has multiple bumps on his head, tasted him own blood (this happened in the Ortiz fight as well) and had a bloody nose and cuts.

And this is a guy that Pac destroyed and got tired of chasing him around the ring.

He needs to 1) admit that hes scared of Pac

2) stop saying hes up there with SRR and Ali

3) stop beating women and children

If he does all that than we cool

Comment

O the floyd fan base are falling. Not their fault no one wants to support a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                go sent him a tweet im sure he will be sad to hear he lost a fan
                When did I say I was no longer a fan? I just said I was getting sick of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  1) admit that hes scared of Pac

2) stop saying hes up there with SRR and Ali
                  He is not afraid of Pac and he is up there with SRR and Ali.

You're nothing more then an idiot.

Should've known I couldn't have a proper discussion in NSB without uneducated idiots like you getting involved.

Comment

Damn, only took you 7 years to notice?

Comment

Working...
                    X