No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchenko Would Like Amir Khan After Hatton Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Senchenko Would Like Amir Khan After Hatton Clash

NEW YORK – Former WBA welterweight world champion Vyacheslav Senchenko isn’t intimidated by the prospect of fighting in front of 18,000-plus hostile Ricky Hatton fans. The once-beaten Ukrainian views his fight against the two-time world champ and British superstar at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, as an opportunity to prove that he’s one of the elite fighters in the deep welterweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nobody going to defend Khan here? Where are my UK brothers? Let me do it for you. Senchenko is going from this to that, and from here to there. If, that's IF, he beats Hatton, Hatton has serious issues that we all know about and such a win would be tainted by them. Khan has been active, living clean, and fighting much better opposition than Senchenko. Khan got beat, but it wasn't by Paulie and Senchenko is not a big banger himself. Senchenko would be much easier than Brook and that's the truth.

Comment

Senchenko is going to shock the world.

Comment

I'm not a khan fan, but I think his (khan) speed would overwhelm Senchenko.

Comment

Fighters should never look past their immediate opponent, especially someone as good as Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Senchenko is going to shock the world.
            Why? Senchenko doesn't have the style to beat Hatton.

And even if he does beat Hatton, that really won't be "shocking". Hatton is coming back after 3 years off of booze and drugs and weight gain. If he gets stopped, nobody will truly be surprised. But it won't be because of Senchenko's skill or his style.

Comment

Working...
            X