No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Ready For Stevenson's Power, Froch Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell Ready For Stevenson's Power, Froch Rematch

Super middleweight contender Andre Dirrell (20-1, 14KOs) is ready and willing to face Adonis Stevenson (18-1, 15KOs) in an IBF final eliminator. Stevenson returns in the Showtime co-feature on August 11th at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dirrell needs to live up to his talent. Let's hope he can do it.

Comment

He's gonna find a way to blow it. Guy is a talented fool, IMO. Oh, and I heard Dr. High Shaw is gonna be in his corner, in case he has any head ailments.

Comment

should be a great fight as long as it last. Dirrell may be in dire trouble !!

Comment

good luck champ

Comment

Shows he's hungry if he is willing to take on Stevenson. The guy is very high risk, minimal reward.

Comment

Adonis knocks him out. heard it first here.

Comment

Dirrell by UD. why the hate?

Comment

"His one-punch knockout is all he has. I'm too hungry, first and foremost, and I'm really just ready to get in there. So, if the terms are right and everything goes smoothly, then I hope this fight is made," Dirrell said to The Flint Journal.

He'll be asking for too much undeserve $$$ and will use that to bail out. This is career suicide for him. Stevenson is too strong for him. He knows he'll be concussed for real this time.

Comment

I'm excited for this fight. Crossing my fingers that it will get made.

Comment

Working...
                    X