Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola, Ramos Eye Fall Bouts, P. Williams Likely in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola, Ramos Eye Fall Bouts, P. Williams Likely in 2012

Chris Arreola and Paul Williams, two boxers on the comeback trail for vastly different reasons, are still exploring possible opponents and dates to close out the year, according to matchmaker Tom Brown of Goossen-Tutor Promotions. [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Arreola fights a decent opponent and Williams a tomato can. I can't stand to watch Paul get beat up again. He needs a nice easy tuneup fight to get some of his confidence back. What about that Japanese guy Ishida?..

Comment

Chris just needs to keep active, in hopes for a Wlad Klitschko fight next year.

Why aren't Chambers and Thompson fighting on the Super Six Final Undercard?

Comment

The Punisher needs to retire right now. If he doesn't give Lara that rematch he needs to hang them up. Boxing doesn't appreciate the fighter that he was. They like cherrypickers & spoiled divas

Comment

Rico Ramos needs to fight Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            The Punisher needs to retire right now. If he doesn't give Lara that rematch he needs to hang them up. Boxing doesn't appreciate the fighter that he was. They like cherrypickers & spoiled divas
            Let Paul fight a decent orthodox fighter--not upper deck, just decent. If he has any struggles with that fighter, he should retire. Right now, there is still a question as to whether Lara just used a great, athletic southpaw game plan to frustrate and destroy Williams. Now, I think Williams is shot, but there is a slight chance it was just Lara, not him, that caused his terrible performance.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I hope Arreola fights a decent opponent and Williams a tomato can. I can't stand to watch Paul get beat up again. He needs a nice easy tuneup fight to get some of his confidence back. What about that Japanese guy Ishida?..
              i think williams is staying at LMW, ishida is a middleweight. but yeah i agree, williams needs like one or two easy fights to just get back his confidence. as for arreola, i'd like to see him fight someone within the top 20 or 25, i think he's ready to face some good opponents. looking forward to seeing who they'll set up for ramos.

Comment

chris needs to fight a legit contender before he fights vlad..paul needs a new trainer or else everyone and their mother will land overhand lefts flush to his jaw..once rico fights rigo..his title run is over

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Chris Arreola and Paul Williams, two boxers on the comeback trail for vastly different reasons, are still exploring possible opponents and dates to close out the year, according to matchmaker Tom Brown of Goossen-Tutor Promotions. [Click Here To Read More]
                  Get'em! arreola!

best luck to PWILL.......

Comment

Working...
                  X