No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta To Train at Big Bear, Eyes Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gesta To Train at Big Bear, Eyes Juan Manuel Marquez

It’s been known for quite some time that Juan Manuel Marquez has been eyeing a July 14th assignment reserved for Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas, but who exactly the Mexico City stalwart is going to be facing is still undetermined.

Several names have been floated around as opponents for the four-division champion, including Zab Judah, Brandon Rios, and Mike Alvarado, but at the moment Marquez seems to have narrowed the list down to just two possibilities; his countryman Erik Morales and aspiring lightweight contender Mercito ‘No Mercy’ Gesta. [Click Here To Read More]

pound for pound #3/4 fighter in the world, gave manny pac 3 exciting competitive fights, and now he is fighting gesta? lol... i cant figure this out? this guy is fighting the likes of ramos, fedchenko and now gesta, yet he gets a pass, why?

Comment

amir khan or one of the top dogs at jww would be acceptable, i think amir would jump at the chance to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
        pound for pound #3/4 fighter in the world, gave manny pac 3 exciting competitive fights, and now he is fighting gesta? lol... i cant figure this out? this guy is fighting the likes of ramos, fedchenko and now gesta, yet he gets a pass, why?
        Why not jmm should stay active with tune ups until Timmy beats pac and a worthy fight comes along but in the mean while I don't mind seeing jmm beating the crap out of a wannabe pac

Comment

Let Gesta fight Marquez, it would be more interesting than Morales. because Morales been past his prime.

Gesta is younger and Undefeated Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
            what the hell are you talking about "gets a pass""""he just beat your gods ass and was robbed and he gets a pass??? man all u flips the same , hes gonna beat gesta worse than he beat pacroids, and if anyone gets a pass its pacmasn, i mean cotto2???? or mosley??? please.... the only reason hes even fighting bradley is because he has no choice! and well see how he looks there....HYPOCRITE

Comment

Marquez is afraid of Zab Judah? No way...I can't believe it. If he ends up picking Gesta, then he must be. Marquez-Judah is the fight fans prefer to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                what the hell are you talking about "gets a pass""""he just beat your gods ass and was robbed and he gets a pass??? man all u flips the same , hes gonna beat gesta worse than he beat pacroids, and if anyone gets a pass its pacmasn, i mean cotto2???? or mosley??? please.... the only reason hes even fighting bradley is because he has no choice! and well see how he looks there....HYPOCRITE
                Your avatar and signature is sooo desperate lol Get a life, seriously.

Comment

hpefully its gesta,a lot of ilipinos call him the nextacquiao so lets see what he has against. fighter like jmm.....as for judahi don think hes that good plus he asked for a lot of money for fight to happen prefer a young,hungry fighter and not judah who jst seems to not try hard enough at times

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    hpefully its gesta,a lot of ilipinos call him the nextacquiao so lets see what he has against. fighter like jmm.....as for judahi don think hes that good plus he asked for a lot of money for fight to happen prefer a young,hungry fighter and not judah who jst seems to not try hard enough at times
                    They only say that because he's filipino... only thing they have in common

Comment

Working...
                    X