No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios Cusses Out Broner

Wow, Rios did not hold back. Rios vs Broner @ 140 lets make it happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g98tD2CHirk

Embed noob.

Comment

Top Rank superstar vs Golden Boy superstar... never gonna happen.

Comment

Is it me or his speech messing up already?

Comment

hahahaha Damn, Rios' on a roll there. Too bad he's under Top Rank. This would be a great fight.

Comment

Shots fired!!!

Comment

bam bam vs da problem make it happen could be another chavez vs taylor

Comment

PLEASE make this fight. This is a real test for Broner.

It's inside fighting, which both fighters have displayed on many many occasions. Rios is a tough SOB and if Broner really wanted to win me over he will fight Rios and showcase his "talent."

Comment

Oh why can't this happen now?
                  I thought GBP vs Top Rank fighters can fight?
                  At least that happened with Guerrero and Bradley

Comment

This is weak. Broner isn't even his weight class for starters and on top of that why isn't he so animated about fighting Lucas Matthyse? Where are the Lucas videos? Out of all the fighters he could talk **** about he picks the lightweight?

Why does he want Broner so bad one second then hes just whatever as a fighter the next second.

Broner clearly annoyed him. He's under his skin big time Rios couldn't hide it. He sounds like a bitter ex lover. All because Broner said he never heard of him. It's a fight I hope happens at 140.

If Rios REALLY wants the fight I hope he is as animated as getting Arum to make it happen. But of course we know that isn't the case and he's just spouting off because he's annoyed and maybe even jealous perhaps. You could hear it.

He was right when he said he'll never be Floyd or as good as Floyd though.
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-26-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X