No announcement yet.

How does Floyd not get credit for beating a guy 3 years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Floyd not get credit for beating a guy 3 years ago

Who 3 years later and 3 years older knocked Manny out cold at the full 147 limit? yet people dont want to give Floyd any credit for making him look childish when he was 3 years younger...and dont come at me bout muscles cause muscles dont win fights never have and never will..skills wins fights

Floyd doesnt get credit for a **** load of stuff, its just kinda how it is..

Comment

People give 100 excuses why Manny lost to Jmm but dont want to give Floyd credit for dominating him..this just shows how great Floyd really is...he is the greatest of this generation and top 20 atg easily

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Who 3 years later and 3 years older knocked Manny out cold at the full 147 limit? yet people dont want to give Floyd any credit for making him look childish when he was 3 years younger...and dont come at me bout muscles cause muscles dont win fights never have and never will..skills wins fights
        His haters have all kinds of excuses now. The number one excuse is that Marquez is now on PEDs and that is why he was able to KO Pacquiao. The excuse that Mayweather came in over weight now doesn't hold much water because Pacquiao came in even heavier than Mayweather did. The fact of the matter is that Mayweather's style will always give Marquez problems just like Marquez's style has always given Manny problems.

I only wish Floyd would have been able to get in the ring with Manny and take the glory for himself. But because of egos, greed, and politics this fight wasn't able to get made.

Comment

because JMM isn't a natural WW he's a career feather and superfeatherweight

even mediocore fighters like Margartio and Cotto would TKO Marquez @ WW

Floyd beat a unranked WW when he beat JMM

Comment

Lol..I bet you hated when JMM knocked down Pac in the 3rd round with that overhand right. Floyd throws that punch so well, but was too ***** to ever get in the ring with Pac.

Comment

Larry you already know why, why pretend?

Floyd dragged the guy up two weight classes and was still so scared he stole 2 extra pounds (or rather paid for them).

Let Floyd fight Marquez at 143-144lbs, then come tell us how he's better than him.

Comment

Just to clarify, you aren't saying Mayweather should get credit for Marquez's KO right?
                I hope not, that'd be pretty stupid. Any person with credibility knows triangle theories don't work

Mayweather dominated Marquez. I give him credit for that.
                Shame he ducked Pacquiao like the plague, so we could never see who was better between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Noone knows who would have won. Can't really say Marquez and Mayweather are similar, Mayweather isn't as powerful, no way he could score that KO.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  because JMM isn't a natural WW he's a career feather and superfeatherweight

even mediocore fighters like Margartio and Cotto would TKO Marquez @ WW

Floyd beat a unranked WW when he beat JMM
                  yet that same unranked career featherweight 3 years older knocked manny out cold at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Larry you already know why, why pretend?

Floyd dragged the guy up two weight classes and was still so scared he stole 2 extra pounds (or rather paid for them).

Let Floyd fight Marquez at 143-144lbs, then come tell us how he's better than him.
                    Jmm ko'd Manny at 147 weight limit came weighed in at 143 while manny weighed in at 147 so kill that weight excuse

Comment

Working...
                    X