Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its impossible for MARTINEZ to win decision in USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its impossible for MARTINEZ to win decision in USA!

SERGIO MARTINEZ is perfect example.

Dude won probably 10 rounds against KERMIT CINTRON and have 1 knockdown in round 7 I think and got a draw decision.

Same thing with PAUL WILLIAMS.

I didnt whatch the fight but what I read its 90% people thought that MARTINEZ toyed with WILLIAMS.

USA has worse judging then GERMANY.

Blind men score fights better than Euro trash judges

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko CROCOP View Post
      SERGIO MARTINEZ is perfect example.

Dude won probably 10 rounds against KERMIT CINTRON and have 1 knockdown in round 7 I think and got a draw decision.

Same thing with PAUL WILLIAMS.

I didnt whatch the fight but what I read its 90% people thought that MARTINEZ toyed with WILLIAMS.

USA has worse judging then GERMANY.
      the us thinks floyd is a modern great, how? with that resume, everyone coming overseas gets robbed in fights or no credit in winning(KLITS)

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
        How did you score it? Cuz your judgment IMO is just good a Euro judge. What rounds did Williams Clearly win to you? And, by clearly I mean not close rounds... I want rounds that Williams won hands down...

Comment

but they dont judge the fights better than good Euro judges, the american judges are the worse

Comment

Its hard for him to get a victory from a knockout let alone a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Its hard for him to get a victory from a knockout let alone a decision.
              he shouldnt fight in the usa again, get a belt and defend it from argentina

Comment

He lost get over it. JMM-PAC 2 was the worst robbery since JCC/Pernell

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  he shouldnt fight in the usa again, get a belt and defend it from argentina
                  Well he actually lives in Spain and he already has a belt. A true champ fights anywhere though... And, he is a true champ.

Comment

He lost get over it. JMM-PAC 2 was the worst robbery since JCC/Pernell
                    Yea you a weak poster bro...

Comment

Working...
                    X