No announcement yet.

Ruslan vs Khan. Who takes it and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruslan vs Khan. Who takes it and why?

I have Prod by KO6 from a massive left hand after Khan leaves his chin hanging out there like he is usually compelled to do every fight.

Khan's chin is a fcking joke and we all know who'd win a war of wills.

Prod eats punishment like skittles and takes it to give it.

There's a new "King" in the WW division and he happens to be Russian.

Khan gets sparked in 4 rounds

Comment

Khan UD

Ruslan too slow;- only reason why Bradley got hurt was because he wanted to prove something to the world hence brawling

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        Khan UD

Ruslan too slow;- only reason why Bradley got hurt was because he wanted to prove something to the world hence brawling
        Ruslan Prodovnikov whooped Timothy Bradley's ass now what seriously puts you in the right mind thinking Amir has any chance of standing with a guy who will throw twice as hard as Julio Diaz?
        Diaz isn't even a big puncher Prodovnikov is a better boxer and will break A-mere-cons heart like Danny did.

Comment

It could be a close fight but Ruslan and Bradley were pretty evenly matched and we know Bradley ducked Khan because he knew he'd get whopped. I got Khan UD, he doesn't stop Prov.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            Ruslan Prodovnikov whooped Timothy Bradley's ass now what seriously puts you in the right mind thinking Amir has any chance of standing with a guy who will throw twice as hard as Julio Diaz?
            Diaz isn't even a big puncher Prodovnikov is a better boxer and will break A-mere-cons heart like Danny did.
            His chin can be broken but heart never...

Ruslan battered Bradley in 3/4 rounds but remainder got schooled...

Only reason why he battered him in those rounds was because Bradley fought the wrong fight.

Bradley had something to prove after the crap he took after pacman fight so fough like a brawler...

No doubt Ruslan would be favourite and most will pick him to stop khan to which i fully understand..

Comment

Ruslan gets him with a quick right moving inside as Khan fires a predictable combo.

Khan will be winning the fight at the time of the stoppage around 7 rounds.

Comment

It's hard to pick Khan in any fight against a big puncher right now. He's in a really weird middle area between the fighter he used to be and the fighter Hunter wants him to be.

I can guarantee that even if he lost, Khan would win every second of the fight beforehand.

Comment

Anyone know if they ever sparred at the Wildcard?

Comment

Roach knows all of Khan's flaws inside out and that would be a massive help to Ruslan who must be on a high after the Bradley performance. I think Ruslan lands a game changer most likely a big left hook Khan's nemisis punch after being outboxed and then takes Khan out.
                    It is a points win for Khan or a KO by Ruslan and I fancy the KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X