No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Would Have Fought Haye With Two Broken Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Would Have Fought Haye With Two Broken Hands

David Haye announced on Saturday morning that a cut sustained over his left eyebrow on Friday night which required six stitches forced him to postpone the contest against Fury a week before they were due to meet in the ring. They were set to fight this coming Saturday night in Manchester. Despite posting a picture of his injury on social networking sites, Haye's pull-out has angered Tyson, who lashed out at his heavyweight rival.

"There only would have been one winner and that was me. An army couldn't have stopped me on Saturday night because I'd prepared mentally, physically, everything," said Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the main difference between haye and fury haye look's for any reason not to fight. fury look's for any reason to fight

Comment

Ye Tyson just like you said you'll fight anyone, anytime and then you give up your titles rather than face David Price. Or how about being mandatory to Kubrat Pulev and not fighting without giving a reason? You've had your chances to shine and you passed. For your sake you better hope this fight is off an you can get that title shot via the back door because Haye will ruin you.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        the main difference between haye and fury haye look's for any reason not to fight. fury look's for any reason to fight
        Clearly a ****** from camp fury posting again

Comment

Fury is a joke! Two broken hands? Ha.... What a Moron. And he wonders why so few take him seriously

Comment

Fury could have borrowed some Xylocaine of Floyd and his broken hands would not have bothered him.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              Could you provide a meaning of that word, if it in fact exists?

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                Could you provide a meaning of that word, if it in fact exists?
                http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Looks

To seem or appear to be:

Comment

I'm hoping we'll see Fury back in the ring soon, he shouldn't wait until January for Haye. I'd like to see him in with Arreola, Wilder or Solis.

If the fight is rescheduled, Fury is taking a risk of being inactive for an even longer time, because Haye seems injury-prone and may pull out again.

Comment

What an absolute mess.

Saturday was supposed to either kill Haye's career or shut Fury up.

In relation to the article, no you wouldn't.

Irrespective of this juvenile headgear/sparring debate, he can't fight with that cut. One grazing jab and it'd be open, and Fury winning the fight on a cut caused in sparring after two rounds would bring a backlash similar to the Wladimir fight, and likely undermine the progress this country had made with a successful Olympics and good Matchroom cards.

They should make every effort to reschedule, if he pulls out again then move on. Fury is still young and this is a massive payday that would set him up for life.

Comment

Working...
                    X