No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Explains The Money Team Concept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Explains The Money Team Concept

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) recently explained the concept and the philosophy of "The Money Team" - which is what Mayweather calls his group of close friends and associates.

"The Money Team is worldwide. You can go to Australia and see The Money Team. You can go to London, which is one my biggest fanbases. One of my goals is to go to the UK and fight. The Money Team just don't consist of cash money....just having a ton of money. It's more like we're a family. There is enough money to go around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

While I detest Floyd he does seem like he takes care of his fighters. Hopefully that doesn't change, I remember when Golden Boy was talking all that crap about being FOR the fighters, now look at them.

Comment

So essentially, if I'm in Vegas and I'm broke, I can stay at his house?

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
        So essentially, if I'm in Vegas and I'm broke, I can stay at his house?
        you better have on a TMT shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          While I detest Floyd he does seem like he takes care of his fighters. Hopefully that doesn't change, I remember when Golden Boy was talking all that crap about being FOR the fighters, now look at them.
          Hasn't changed for years now. Vargas earned a $1 million purse fighting on his undercard at one point in time.

Comment

Gotta respect Floyd for giving fighters a fair cut they definitely earn it. I thought the money team was just about showing off wealth and being kinda obnoxious and flashy but good to see there's more to it

Comment

A fight in the UK would flop...

He simply doesn't have the fanbase over here

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                A fight in the UK would flop...

He simply doesn't have the fanbase over here
                you can't be serious, it's not like he's gonna fight against a no namer here, if he is going to fight here it's going to be against someone like khan, you seriously think that fight would flop and i think your selling mayweather short he has a lot of fans here

Comment

Mayflower sounds a little like the godfather talking, don't he?

Comment

anyone knows the purses for ishe-k9?

Comment

Working...
                    X