No announcement yet.

The KKK Sends Open Letter to all Gang Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The KKK Sends Open Letter to all Gang Members

This is about a year old but it caught my eye.
    The KU KLUX KLAN would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 Black people since 1975. You are doing a marvelous job. Keep killing each other for nothing. The streets are still not yours ******…it is ours. You are killing each other for our property. You are killing what could be future black doctors, lawyers, and businessmen that we wont have to compete with. And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth. So we won’t have to worry about ******s in generations to come. We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentenced those ******s to prison. We are winning. Pretty soon, we will be able to go back to raping your women because all the men will be gone. So you gang bangers…Keep up the good work. We love to read about drive-by shootings.We love to hear how many ******s get killed over the weekends. We can tolerate the ******’s jungle fever (for now)… because that further breaks down the race. To all gang bangers across the world: we don’t love you ******s, but we can appreciate you gang bangers. You are doing a wonderful job in eliminating the black race. Without the men…your women cannot reproduce…unless of course, we do it for them. Then we will have successfully eliminated a race thanks to your help and commitment to killing each other. If most of you ****** gang bangers cannot read this letter, it is ok. Go pull a trigger and kill a ******.

when, where was this published?

Comment

So the KKK put a letter thanking blacks in a white supremacist paper? Dumb ****s. LOL

Comment

How comforting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          when, where was this published?
          According to what I found it says,
          July 13,2011

Comment

Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              According to what I found it says,
              July 13,2011
              the reason i ask is because every few years that letter (or one similar) starts to circulate online. if you come across an actual publication that has posted this, please let me know - or post it here.

Comment

I didn't realize the KKK had enough literate members to warrant a periodical.

Comment

The KKK are exposing an epidemic in the US, black on black violence

Comment

This might actually be one of those reach out to the black youth stunts, "stop killing each other" type of things.

Comment

Working...
                    X