Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Peyton Manning Watch Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Peyton Manning Watch Thread.

It is clear that Jim Irsay is being a POS and kicking the man who made him while he is down, but a breaking news report is indicating that #18 has been cleared to play.!

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    It is clear that Jim Irsay is being a POS and kicking the man who made him while he is down, but a breaking news report is indicating that #18 has been cleared to play.!
    Welcome to Seattle, Peyton. You've heard it here first. Paul Allen will pull out all the stops to get him here. You can't resist riding a seaplane to your state-of-the-art practice facility.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Welcome to Seattle, Peyton. You've heard it here first. Paul Allen will pull out all the stops to get him here. You can't resist riding a seaplane to your state-of-the-art practice facility.
      I want him in Indy. A team that would be unstoppable with him would be sanfran especially if he takes reggie wayne with him.

Comment

He is done, he doesn't even have feeling yet.

He is still waiting for the nerves to regenerate.. Nerve regeneration is rare.. Indy is making a great move if they release him

Comment

they should trade the pick for like 6-7 good players and go for an instant build and win now.

trading Peyton or keeping Luck AND Peyton they might not have a chance to win again even if Luck turns out to be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I want him in Indy. A team that would be unstoppable with him would be sanfran especially if he takes reggie wayne with him.
            I think you're not giving Seattle enough credit. It's a really young, talented team that just needs a few key pieces with a solid QB being one, and a good pass rushing DE being the other. Maybe a lightning to go with Beast Mode's thunder as well.

Comment

There was an article a couple of weeks ago where Eli Manning said he welcomed his brother to the Jets. He mentioned that there are no talks for him to go there, but he said it would be awesome if they were both playing in NY and that they could both commute to work together. If somehow he ever goes to the Jets, the Jets would seriously have to upgrade their offensive line.

Comment

If he doesn't get cleared to play, there will have to be a Street Bully SUICIDE Watch Thread.

Actually I don't think you'd commit suicide, but you would have an emotional breakdown

Joking. Seriously though, I hope he's well enough to play again. He's had a great career but minus the injury he's got more in him.

Comment

where ever peyton goes,bully will follow lol

Comment

from what I'm hearing and reading so far, it looks like Peyton is gonna be released before his March 8th bonus kicks in.

Right now its just a PR thing that they're putting up to get Colts fans to support Peyton.

Peyton's interview yesterday was a whole lot of bs and twisting of facts. He just wants the huge payday. We'll know the truth when the Colts doctors check him out instead of Peyton's personal docs.

Comment

Working...
                    X