No announcement yet.

BAM BAM "I'm the new Chavez Snr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAM BAM "I'm the new Chavez Snr"

Manny vs Rios would be decent fight if he can get through JMM. It's a tough ask though.

More like he's the next Margarito. Mark my words. And Pacquiao will treat him as such if they ever fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

last time i checked, chavez sr was NOT a no skill, flat footed, bent up tomato can who can do nothing that resembles boxing. what will it take for this kid to realize he is trash and the only reason he is anywhere is because he is with arum and because he has a big mouth.

he should be slapped in the face and kicked out of the gym for comparin himself and chavez sr in the same sentence. what a disgraceful piece of shit joke

Comment

Sure he is lol

He should not be allow in another boxing gym ever again

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          last time i checked, chavez sr was NOT a no skill, flat footed, bent up tomato can who can do nothing that resembles boxing. what will it take for this kid to realize he is trash and the only reason he is anywhere is because he is with arum and because he has a big mouth.

he should be slapped in the face and kicked out of the gym for comparin himself and chavez sr in the same sentence. what a disgraceful piece of shit joke
          He did kind of get badly exposed by Abril. They can put it down to weight issues all they want by I reckon anyone with a decent enough skill set and a good chin would give Rios major problem. Having said that he's kind of exciting to watch and could potentially be in some big fights down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            He did kind of get badly exposed by Abril. They can put it down to weight issues all they want by I reckon anyone with a decent enough skill set and a good chin would give Rios major problem. Having said that he's kind of exciting to watch and could potentially be in some big fights down the line.

thats fine and I respect that. IMO, he is not exciting to watch, he is a human punching bag that comes forward with his disgusting wide looping punches hoping they land. he has no skills, no defense, no footwork, the only thing he is good at is bravado, which makes fighters fight his fight. when he gets in with a fighter with some form of discipline, he is going bye bye. i truly think he is one of the worst "champions" boxing has to offer. in my eyes he is an absolute disgrace, and yes I am a hater!

Comment

Originally posted by komodo
              Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedKillz

he should be slapped in the face and kicked out of the gym for comparin himself and chavez sr in the same sentence. what a disgraceful piece of sh it joke

Alvarado who's not even a boxer was outboxing him and so was ol' boy. The Colombian dude, forgot his damn name now.

Comment

Good one Rios. I pray you never fight Pac for your sake because you would get mutilated. Not kidding, you would get mowed over and KO'd in 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

Nailed it man, I don't even think rios is exiting I need to see some sort of skill level for my taste since I'm a fan of the sweet scince, rios was and will be specially boring agaist a boxer because he can't do isshhh! He Needs another tomato can infant of him.

Comment

Acosta was his name, damn had a brain fart. :lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X