Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't really enjoyed a Lopez fight since the De-Leon one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't really enjoyed a Lopez fight since the De-Leon one....

He doesn't seem to show any vulnerabilites like nearly all the other prospects out there. He's just too well rounded and dominant.

Dammit man you can't dislike on him for being that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Dammit man you can't dislike on him for being that good.
      Hahaha, nah man, no hate. He's a seriously talented fighter. Just gotta admit that his pure dominance doesn't make for enthralling viewing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        Hahaha, nah man, no hate. He's a seriously talented fighter. Just gotta admit that his pure dominance doesn't make for enthralling viewing right now.

True as hell, then again the elite want none of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          True as hell, then again the elite want none of it
          I think Rafa and Izzy could still seriously test him, it's just that the wear and tear from their fights (and other wars they've had) would suit Lopez.

I wanna see him against Gamboa. I mean, there's a very real prospect he knocks Gamboa out at any stage of the fight, but my word, it would be fun for as long as it lasted.

Comment

I think Rafa and Izzy could still seriously test him, it's just that the wear and tear from their fights (and other wars they've had) would suit Lopez.

I wanna see him against Gamboa. I mean, there's a very real prospect he knocks Gamboa out at any stage of the fight, but my word, it would be fun for as long as it lasted.

Yea but I doubt they gonna throw Gamboa in with Lopez, too much risk for that great oung prospect!

Comment

He doesn't seem to show any vulnerabilites like nearly all the other prospects out there. He's just too well rounded and dominant.
              that... or arum is doing a great job at matching JML with the right opponents.

Comment

He's just too well rounded and dominant.
                Just gotta admit that his pure dominance doesn't make for enthralling viewing right now.
                Uh oh, is Juanma on the verge of being called boring by critics? Because around here, that seems to be a recipe for being branded "boring" for life, and soon there'll be comments about corner stoppages not being real KO's and if he's that good he should finish people off sooner

Comment

He just isnt fighting good opponents. He is still on the up and very young. He is being managed perfectly IMO. Getting very tough opponents to get some rounds in.

Hopefully he gets a big fight soon and goes back to his thrilling ways

Comment

Nobody will really test him at 122, and 126(Except for Juarez), He will be more tested at 130!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X