No announcement yet.

Cotto got revenge really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto got revenge really?

First off congrats to Cotto on the win, but i don't see how he can be happy...he lost his prime in the first fight. The handwarp thing will haunt him forever and the fans. You can't say he found closure with the fight...Margo is a thug period...his win over Cotto earned him 3 nice paydays so hes laughing way to the bank. There will always be a what if ...could he have been great if not for that loss? Its what angers the fans and will for a long time.

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
    First off congrats to Cotto on the win, but i don't see how he can be happy...he lost his prime in the first fight. The handwarp thing will haunt him forever and the fans. You can't say he found closure with the fight...Margo is a thug period...his win over Cotto earned him 3 nice paydays so hes laughing way to the bank. There will always be a what if ...could he have been great if not for that loss? Its what angers the fans and will for a long time.
    Revenge without honor is merely revenge.

What would revenge be without its counterparts? Cotto has established a wonderful victory thanks not only to his defence.

Comment

Oops didn't mean that smily face...not trolling

Comment

i know man, cotto seems to have 1-2 fights left in him i hope he makes good money and retires. Margs has made tons of money as well he should fight no more.......

Comment

Working...
        X