No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Passes Medical Exam With Flying Colors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Passes Medical Exam With Flying Colors

On Wednesday, WBC junior middleweight world champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez met with the local boxing commission to undergo a routine medical examination which he passed without any problems. This Saturday at the Monumental Plaza Mexico in Mexico City, Canelo will defend his title against former champion Kermit Cinrton of Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

I understand why Margarito's medical exams were a big deal, but anyone else? come on that's not news!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      On Wednesday, WBC junior middleweight world champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez met with the local boxing commission to undergo a routine medical examination which he passed without any problems. This Saturday at the Monumental Plaza Mexico in Mexico City, Canelo will defend his title against former champion Kermit Cinrton of Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]
      kermit last try and a big failure will fly out the ring this time knocked out

Comment

Big Poppa Pump..Seriously dude? Seriously..U must have got paid by Sulaiman to post this non important news..I mean sure, if Fraudnello was accused of doin PED's, or if his health was an issue he had some disease, a broken bone ,a sore throat or even a flu.. BUt who de eff cares? Stupidest post ever on BoxingScene..
        Last edited by sebastianb7312; 11-23-2011, 08:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I understand why Margarito's medical exams were a big deal, but anyone else? come on that's not news!
          Stupidest post ive ever seen on this site...!

Comment

Was he Olympic Style Randomly drug tested with no cut offs? If not then he is suspicious of PED's according to die hard Floyd fans on here..

Cintrons a bum anyways, I like Alvarez but this is just another fabricated W for Cinnabon...

Comment

So a healthy 21 year old passed a medical exam. WC?

Common boxing scene at least get a picture of his girlfriend or something.

Comment

Damn is that a type writer?

Look at that PC..

That last pic could have you thinking this was from the 80's!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Was he Olympic Style Randomly drug tested with no cut offs? If not then he is suspicious of PED's according to die hard Floyd fans on here..

Cintrons a bum anyways, I like Alvarez but this is just another fabricated W for Cinnabon...
                  daaaamn November 12th REALLY fuked you up! lol

Comment

Thats good news I guess
                    Last edited by TheMelvern; 11-29-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X