No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Chavez Faces Joachim Alcine at Cabo San Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Chavez Faces Joachim Alcine at Cabo San Lucas

Junior middleweight contender Omar "El Businessman” Chávez (30-2-1, 22 KO’s), the son of a legendary Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., will get his toughest test to date when he faces former champion Joachim “Ti-Joa” Alcine (33-5-1, 19 KO’s) in the main event of a Zanfer Promotions card on Saturday, October 19th, at the Auditorio Municipal de Cabo San Lucas. The card will be televised by Azteca 7.

Alcine is trying to break a three fight losing skid since last September. He was knocked out in one by Matthew Macklin last September, then knocked out in the twelfth by Brian Rose in April, and then saw himself get dropped three times but still went the eight round distance. Prior to the three defeats he shocked David Lemieux to win a twelve round majority decision. [Click Here To Read More]

Joachim Alcine is not Omar Chavez's toughest test to date. Omar Chavez's toughest fights where against Jorge Paez Jr and Paez Jr won both times. This guy Joachim is coming off three consecutive losses including two knockouts and three knockdowns in the other and this is precisely why they are matching him up against Omar not because they think he will be a tough test.

Comment

omar didnt tweet in 2 months tells me he is consentrated focused he trins in toluca

Comment

Don't think i seen the same Omar every since his fatal fight. I thought he was really going to be better than Jr. now am not sure. But i do belive he has been matched tougher early on vs. Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X