Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers Still In Hospital - He Actually Stopped Breathing At One Point

From Bild via a online translator
    http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...mer-quote.html

Ring physician Dr. Stephen Bock (Duisburg): "He's not breathing, was available again after five minutes. His team feared a spinal injury, prevented me at first even for the immediate actions. I said: 'We must revive him. That comes first '. "

After 20 seconds the breathing set up by itself"

"At 2.15 clock he was taken with a severe concussion, swelling and cut on the eyelid to the university clinic, was given after MRI examination a flight ban issued"

Klitschko coach Emanuel Stewart "It was one of the hardest knockouts that I have ever seen."

So he was unresponsive for 5 minutes, stopped breathing for 20 seconds and still doesn't remember the last round at all and has a severe concussion.

That **** sounds pretty bad, hope he makes a quick and full recovery. I wonder if he'll have mental/confidence issues after this. He should definitely take a couple warm up fights vs lesser comp & not big punchers to build himself up again. CW might be a good idea too imo.

Holy ****, the punch didn't seem that hard, I guess even a grazing shot from Wlad can mess you bad. I'm sorry for Chambers, he seems like a good guy. I hope Wlad KOs Haye in this style though.

Comment

damn.......hope he makes it out healthy......its a shame ****ers on this site have been degrading the man.....he tried his best and got his ass sent to hospital and mother****ers have no respect for this man

Comment

Originally posted by Stones In Exile View Post
        damn.......hope he makes it out healthy......its a shame ****ers on this site have been degrading the man.....he tried his best and got his ass sent to hospital and mother****ers have no respect for this man
        He's a top level boxer just a bit undersized imo although his chin is solid at HW he just caught a temple shot from probably the biggest hitter at HW. Really should consider CW in my eyes.

Comment

dam...I hope Eddie gets back healthy enough to make a run at another world title.....but at CW, where I think he belongs!!

Comment

And people said it didn't even land

Comment

Hope the man is ok, I hope this news finally debunk the "punch didnt land" theory.

Comment

It's Manny Stewards fault, he made Wlad go for the KO because even he thinks Wlad fights are boring.

Comment

Wow. That's sad and unbelievable.

Comment

German propaganda in order to enhance Wlad's reputation.. this is not true

Comment

Working...
                    X