Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Amir Khan will/should fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Amir Khan will/should fight next?

Personally, I think he should fight Peterson in March, then go for a Garcia rematch in November/October. Then maybe fight Matthyse and then go up to 147. (Not that I'm saying he would beat the people named)

But for some reason I think Golden Boy might pull a surprise and match him against Lopez in March.

Khabib Allakhverdiev

Comment

Mike Alvarado......

Comment

I think he needs to fight someone who doesn't have a left-hook, otherwise its sleepy time again.

Comment

Someone with light hands, he needs time to work on his defense

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
            Mike Alvarado......
            Alvarado is Top Rank unfortunately.

Comment

Lucas Matthysse. Lucas by KO

Comment

Just fight whomever his promoter put in front of him and forget about Garcia. Khan always have a hard time negotiating the fight he wants. Most of the time the interest is not mutual.

Comment

if khan really wants to make a big statement, then he should face someone in the top 10 p4p of the division. peterson is not on that list after he got got roiding. alvarado sounds like a good match up (unlikely because of rival promoters) or maybe even matthysse, that is if garcia won't duck him again

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Khabib Allakhverdiev
                    not a bad idea. He's top 10 rated and would give Khan time to learn in another fight with Hunter, and then wait for Garcia or Peterson

Comment

Working...
                    X