No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns-Adrien Broner Will Happen, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns-Adrien Broner Will Happen, Says Schaefer

BoxingScene.com has been advised by Golden Boy COO David Itskowitch and CEO Richard Schaefer that undefeated junior lightweight Adrien Broner will stay sharp ahead of a pivotal fall bout with RING No. 2 and WBO titlist Ricky Burns. Broner's return is "targeted" for Friday, Sept. 16 against an opponent to be determined.

[Click Here To Read More]

I have Broner by KO. Taking bets if anyone wants.

Comment

so burns ***** ass can come to the u.s for broner who had 1 good showing but had rocky go to his turf gtfo burns you a ***** and will lose that belt martinez is coming for you and the fight will be in the u.s

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        I have Broner by KO. Taking bets if anyone wants.
        Nah don't see that happening Burns has got a good chin and good defense too.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          so burns ***** ass can come to the u.s for broner who had 1 good showing but had rocky go to his turf gtfo burns you a ***** and will lose that belt martinez is coming for you and the fight will be in the u.s
          He's going to lose that belt before Martinez can win it back. He isn't beating Broner in my opinion. And I think Broner beats Martinez too unless Martinez has become alot better than the last time I seen him. The Last time I seen him was against Burns.

Comment

Broner will KO Burns, no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              Nah don't see that happening Burns has got a good chin and good defense too.
              Burns was hurt several times against Martinez. His chins not that good, and if Martinez was a better boxer he'd probably have KO'd him.

Comment

I'd be pretty surprised if Warren decides to just feed Burns to Broner.

Comment

I'm surprised they are feeding Broner to Burns. Broner lost to Ponce De Leon 2 fights back and stopped the face first Litzau. On the other hand, Burns beat undefeated Rocky Martinez, stopped Cook and has won 17 straight. Too many people are wined, dined, and seduced by a big mouth arrogant undefeated fighter. Rios and Martinez would punish him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    I'm surprised they are feeding Broner to Burns. Broner lost to Ponce De Leon 2 fights back and stopped the face first Litzau. On the other hand, Burns beat undefeated Rocky Martinez, stopped Cook and has won 17 straight. Too many people are wined, dined, and seduced by a big mouth arrogant undefeated fighter. Rios and Martinez would punish him.
                    I can see where you are coming from, Broner is being overrated off of that 1 win against Litzau. Other than that he has done nothing else but be boring and lose to a FW while getting a gift.

Comment

Working...
                    X