No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kronk Gym's Fate is Still Very Much Up in The Air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kronk Gym's Fate is Still Very Much Up in The Air

As previously reported, within 24 hours of Hall of Fame boxing trainer Emanuel Steward's death, his legendary Detroit boxing gym had lost its sign. The red-and-gold Kronk Gym sign at the gym was removed Friday at the request of Steward's sister, the Detroit Free Press reported Saturday. Steward, 68, died last Thursday in a Chicago hospital.

[Click Here To Read More]

If they need some donations or something man just post a link..i'm in for a few..hate to see gyms like that go..plus even though the larry loves are stealing ishh it's the place that carries the true worth.

Comment

I think she needs to give more thought to what she's doing.

Comment

Can't they make the Kronk Gym a landmark or something? It would be real depressing for a place with that much history to just close down like that.

Comment

its like Emanuel asked his sister to do one thing and she's doing it in a really exxagerated way.

Comment

I'm not going to pass judgement, but I just don't like the way everything is going down.

Comment

something is wrong here.. I highly doubt this is what Emanuel wanted for the gym.

Comment

It's real sad to see what's happening to that gym.

Comment

Very sad, someone who loves Boxing and has money needs to buy that place and re-open it or do something.

Comment

Working...
                  X