No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs Barrett Could Be The Only Option For Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury vs Barrett Could Be The Only Option For Tyson

Former Prizefighter finalist Coleman Barrett may be the only option on the table if Tyson Fury wants to fulfil his dream of fighting for the Irish heavyweight title in Belfast this September.

[Click Here To Read More]

Coleman Barrett did not win Prizefighter in Feb. 10, Audley Harrison KO'd him in the final. Poorly researched article...

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
      Coleman Barrett did not win Prizefighter in Feb. 10, Audley Harrison KO'd him in the final. Poorly researched article...
      Former Prizefighter finalist Coleman Barrett

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
        A "finalist" is a person who has got to the FINALS. A WINNER is the person who has beaten him.......... One thing a poster should never show off if his ignorance. Of course, on BoxingScene, you are in good company and would hardly be noticed. You'll know better next time.

Comment

It's most important that Tyson Fury remains active at this point in his career.

Coleman Barrett is okay as a stay-active opponent, and much better than being inactive while waiting several months for someone else.

Comment

damn, this fight would suck

Comment

i want the pajkic fight for the commonwealth title. that would be the biggest HW fight canada has had since foreman vs canadian champ ken lakusta in sold out northlands coliseum in edmonton. fury has always said he wanted to win the irish title in front of ireland.cut the guy some slack & let him win his meaningless belt. every kid wants to win in front of a hometown no matter what sport.after that its pajkic & the winner of price\mcdermott. if mcdermott wins then fury will vacate but if price wins then they fight.i think its great fury wants to fight all the up & coming prospects.chisora,pajkic,price,etc...i always said fury was a great self promoter & now after all the dancing & punching himself in the face he has turned out to be a decent fellow & prospect.the other BS was just to get people talking & it worked. hes headlining cards now in england & in canada soon too(hennesay sports canada). he is doing exactly what lennox did.win the regional british belt,then commonwealth & next he will target the EU belt followed by the world stage.hennesey is playing it smart much like lennox's promoter did. they are getting him good fights & slowly increasing the caliber of opponent. look at chisora who was gonna get thrown to the wolves to fight wlad & he couldnt beat fury(although he didnt help himself at 262). fury has said he would turn down a fight with wlad because hes not ready.this is true & most will agree. atlas did the same thing with sasha when he said you aint ready kid.now sasha is in a good position again & they are ready to take that next step.teddy wanted time to work in his plan.hennesay wants to do the same thing with fury.he will be on the world stage in the next 18 months.
              Last edited by joe strong; 08-13-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

...And I was thinking it was Monte..

Comment

Why the **** does he want to fight for the Irish title? He already has the British and Commonwealth titles? Bit of a step down if you ask me.

Comment

Shame. Fury vs Rogan would've been brilliant.

Whoever Fury fights, I hope Channel Five stick with him and boxing in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X