No announcement yet.

I think Ortiz had the best chance of beating Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Ortiz had the best chance of beating Floyd

Out of Alvarez, Guerrero, Pacquiao, Marquez etc. I think Ortiz was the one who had a chance to beat Mayweather. Even now I would rather see Mayweather vs Ortiz than Guerrero.

well, that's pretty sad then

Comment

I thought so too but he fought dirty and he got what he deserve.

Comment

No....just no.

He had like 20 seconds of success in those 4 rounds, and was getting hit at will at times against a Mayweather coming off 16 months off.

Ortiz was legit at the time, he was coming off what should have been a W over Peterson and a big upset win over Berto. But he can't beat Mayweather.

Comment

Nah, he's an idiot.

Comment

lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              No....just no.

He had like 20 seconds of success in those 4 rounds, and was getting hit at will at times against a Mayweather coming off 16 months off.

Ortiz was legit at the time, he was coming off what should have been a W over Peterson and a big upset win over Berto. But he can't beat Mayweather.
              Not to mention he had a massive weight advantage over Floyd.

Comment

Floyd turns it up in the later rounds and ortiz face was already showing damage in 4

Comment

This guy knows what hes talking about.. Alot of people had him winning the fight before the suckerpunch.. We all know Ortiz was gonna knock him out.. only trolls disagree

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                    Floyd turns it up in the later rounds and ortiz face was already showing damage in 4
                    Not to mention Ortiz slows down in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X