Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan M. Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I Want Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan M. Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I Want Timothy Bradley

Juan Manuel Marquez, the lightweight world champion of the WBA and the WBO, is going to explore his options for 2012. The Mexican star is looking to have a fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao, the WBO's welterweight champion. If no deal is made for Pacquiao, Marquez is willing to chase a world championship at 140-pounds, but he's not interested in an all-Mexican showdown with Erik Morales. He would rather fight undefeated WBO king Timothy Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

JMM will beat bradleys or rios ass

Comment

Hell yes ! this would be a good match up.

Side note: Why isnt Marquez stripped of his belts ? They are from 135 right. I might be wrong but he hasnt defended them in over a year ?

Comment

Man JMM vs Bradley would be a great fight. I'd rather see that than a 4th fight with Pacquiao. Make it happen!

Comment

I Hope Cotto Pacquiao 2 happen

Because I'd rather see JMM vs Bradley that would be a great fight I think JMM will outbox and pick apart Bradley for 12 rds and win by UD
          Last edited by MrClutch85; 12-29-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Marquez is just a badass... ducks no one and even at age 38 he continues to seek for challenges. Can't really say that about other fighters unfortunatley.

Comment

WO0oow.. I must admit I didn't see this coming, Bradley vs Marquez is a great fight! Even better than Pacquiao vs Bradley imo because all I see happening between them is a bunch of headbutts, a disaster of a fight... but Bradley was saying he's wanted to face Marquez for a long time leading up to the cassamayor fight...

Comment

I hope JMM can Make some good paydays in his last few fights. He deserves it after a long roller coaster ride of a career.

Comment

And, there it is.

JMM-Bradley in May, Pac-Cotto II in June.

SMH.

Comment

WAR MARQUEZ

Comment

Working...
                    X