No announcement yet.

help me out here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me out here...

k well i weigh about 178 lbs, and im looking to get under 165 cuz im startging wrestiling and i would like to be a weight class lower having strength advanteges.... so wat and how could i do to losse sum weight, wat food should i cut down on? n i have allot of time to losse the weight....couple months i belive...

threads like dis have beenn posted many many many times, and the same advise still stands. RUN...RUN...RUN and nutrition

Comment

if you want to cut weight then you will want a low carb diet with lots of aerobic exercises. Always drink lots of water, it is an ingredient in the fat burning process.

The thing with low carb is that when all of the excess carbs and fat are burned out of your body then your body will start going to the muscle for its energy, resulting in loss of strength and size.

Another thing in doing these kinds of diets is that you will feel like you are running on a very low grade gasoline. Your ass will be dragging. I recommend just eat smart and work extra hard in your training. There is no use in dropping all of that weight and losing your energy and strength. Remember, the pro boxers have over 24 hours to replenish their bodies after the weigh ins. In wrestling you may have 2 or 3 hours to TRY and replenish your system. It is simply not enough time to do so.

I say its best to go in at a natural weight for yourself and give everything that you have inside of you. If you want to win bad enough then you will do what you have to on the mat, not at the dinner table. Good luck man..........

Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 09-21-2005, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
        if you want to cut weight then you will want a low carb diet with lots of aerobic exercises. Always drink lots of water, it is an ingredient in the fat burning process.

The thing with low carb is that when all of the excess carbs and fat are burned out of your body then your body will start going to the muscle for its energy, resulting in loss of strength and size.

Another thing in doing these kinds of diets is that you will feel like you are running on a very low grade gasoline. Your ass will be dragging. I recommend just eat smart and work extra hard in your training. There is no use in dropping all of that weight and losing your energy and strength. Remember, the pro boxers have over 24 hours to replenish their bodies after the weigh ins. In wrestling you may have 2 or 3 hours to TRY and replenish your system. It is simply not enough time to do so.

I say its best to go in at a natural weight for yourself and give everything that you have inside of you. If you want to win bad enough then you will do what you have to on the mat, not at the dinner table. Good luck man..........

Rockin'
        where the hell have you been

Comment

Its a looooooooooooong story Dyl-g, all I can say is that its good to be back here. I've always enjoyed this site and its people. Look forward to talking the game with you again. Take care man.
          Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
            Its a looooooooooooong story Dyl-g, all I can say is that its good to be back here. I've always enjoyed this site and its people. Look forward to talking the game with you again. Take care man.
            Rockin'
            cool man, its good to have ya back

Comment

i dont know if i would do a low carb cause i did atkins and lost 20 pounds but i was tired all the time slept in class and needed carbs to help me get threw the day

Comment

n also im lifting heavey weights right now...squating,benchhing, cleans, jerk all dat ****

Comment

Working...
                X