No announcement yet.

Tim BRADLEY: "I'll take any random test. Blood, Urine....even the SAT's!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim BRADLEY: "I'll take any random test. Blood, Urine....even the SAT's!!"

I like to hear that kind of talk from a champion who is confident of his cleanliness and is willing to take tests to prove it.

It seems that Tim is very sure of himself. Kudos to Tim.

I would really like to see a fight between Tim and Floyd. I think that would be a fight between two highly-skilled guys.

....and TB is willing to come to 147.

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
    I like to hear that kind of talk from a champion who is confident of his cleanliness and is willing to take tests to prove it.

I would really like to see a fight between Tim and Floyd. I think that would be a fight between two highly-skilled guys.

He is so confident that he is willing to fight Pac without a blood test also why is Floyd not as confident?

Comment

Because Floyd needs a backup excuse just in case he loses.

"Well you know, not every PED can be traced..."

Comment

floyd will pretend he wants to fight bradley but the demands and excuses wont stop to prevent a fight from ever happening againsts fighters who can hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post

i'd rather see pac-bradley

i think with the right gameplan and he can beat pacquiao or at least be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i'd rather see pac-bradley

i think with the right gameplan and he can beat pacquiao or at least be competitive.
            Dude, I remember saying that Bradley wouldn't stand much of a chance against Pacquiao, but he has improved so freaking much, I can see Bradley outboxing Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Dude, I remember saying that Bradley wouldn't stand much of a chance against Pacquiao, but he has improved so freaking much, I can see Bradley outboxing Pacquiao.
              I remember I told you Bradley had a chance and you told me I was crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I remember I told you Bradley had a chance and you told me I was crazy...
                It was you, I remember now. Well Bradley improved a ton, I could see Bradley beating Pacquiao.

Comment

Im the other way around. I use to always say that Bradley could beat him and now I think Pac kills him

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    It was you, I remember now. Well Bradley improved a ton, I could see Bradley beating Pacquiao.
                    I am not saying he will... but, the guy has a great chance. he keeps better and better. Every fight I see an improvement in him. He does something new every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X