No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones: Nothing Soto-Karass Can Do Will Stop Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Jones: Nothing Soto-Karass Can Do Will Stop Me

LAS VEGAS -- On November 13, 27-year-old welterweight prospect Mike Jones of Philadelphia still was unbeaten following a Nov. 13, HBO pay per view televised unanimous decision over Jesus Soto-Karass that was contested at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course his legs went stiff, them skinny ass chicken legs of his look like fukin straws. This m0f0 needs to start hitting some squats and lunges, calf raises, something man.

Comment

Another hype job.

Comment

Mike Jones will win the rematch.

9 times outta 10 he better boxer figures it out in a rematch.

Jones got a lucky decision, and Soto for some reason didn't seem upset.

Or was it a draw I forgot now.

Anyway Jones was the better boxer but gassed out in that bad ass round.

Soto did what he did, which IMO was the best he could have done, but a rematch will show him up.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
          Mike Jones will win the rematch.

9 times outta 10 he better boxer figures it out in a rematch.

Jones got a lucky decision, and Soto for some reason didn't seem upset.

Or was it a draw I forgot now.

Anyway Jones was the better boxer but gassed out in that bad ass round.

Soto did what he did, which IMO was the best he could have done, but a rematch will show him up.
          Karrass won that fight it was borderline robbery IMO he was dominant after the round where he was hurt. He set the pace, pushed forward and Jones did nothing offensively after that and Karrass still lost.

I have a feeling if Karrass has to KO him or he won't get the decision. They are propping up Mike Jones

Comment

Jones by tko

Comment

Jones by ud love to see Soto take it but Jones will outbox him

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalToast View Post
                Another hype job.
                Show me all the hype around this kid. I just dnt see it. Now Ortiz was the perfect example of the hype job! Pacq aswell.

Comment

This is gonna be a good fight.

Karass is looking to redeem himself and prove that he deserved the win, while jones has been training like a madman to prove that the first fight was just a fluke- you guys see his body now?

The first was already a good fight even though jones gassed himself out in the second, and this fight is gonna be 10 times that, because neither of them are gonna make the same mistake, and they're both taking it more seriously and they're both coming back with a vengeance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike jones knocks him out for real the way he's been training and the way he's focused on this fight.

You can't be a boxing fan and miss this saturday- both Jones-Karass and Donaire-Montiel are better fights than Alexander-Bradley and both fights are FOTY material.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-18-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Jones will have more repect for Soto this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X