No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Martinez The Favorite To Face Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Martinez The Favorite To Face Brandon Rios

It’s been over a year since Roman “Rocky” Martinez last fought. And his last time in the ring was not that fun, as he lost his world championship to Ricky Burns in Scotland in a very close and competitive bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

BRANDON RIOS vs. TBA is better than most fights.

Comment

if he chooses to fight rios i hope he knocks him the **** out i dont like this move he has been out the game for a minute and should take another fight before moving up 5 pounds and then to fight a top fighter ***** move by rios and arum fight molina then fight martinez after he goes up to 135 to see how he feels

Comment

This will be a war that will end in KO but Martinez MUST shore up his defence so that he can last long enough to land some of his own bombs. I'm pulling for Martinez but Rios is a beast. If Martinez beats Attah, the fight with Rios has a chance to become one of the best fights if not the best fight remaining this year. Bombs away.

Comment

I like Rocky, and he has heavy hands when he lands, but Rios stops him, probably rather early, too...

Comment

i got 300 million on rios if this happens

Comment

HAHA !!

I broke the news first:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=506002

I told you that he was gonna fight a Rican.

Comment

This would be an amazing fight if it happens. I true war and very fan friendly . I dont think Rocky is big enough to hang with Rios though.

Comment

Solid matchup, make it happen Bob. I like Rocky but a big brawler should beat a little brawler every day of the week. Great fight while it lasts, Rios in 7.

Comment

I dont think Martinez is ready for Rios yet, Martinez not only have been inactive but still a bit too green and on top of that has to beat a good fighter at a different/bigger division.

Comment

Working...
                    X