Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Bradley wants to fight Cr@ppy opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bradley wants to fight Cr@ppy opposition?

Bradley states, and I quote, "Theres Alexander ova derr gett'n p@id bOUT 1.25m fighin cr@ppy fighta's. N i beat that niga too!"

Ok so from what I understand, he states Alexander is getting paid a lot of money. Bradley is jealous? Basically Bradley wants easy fights? Bradley probably thinks, Why fight Khan when you could fight people like Morales and make the same money..

Thing is he's getting 1.5m plus half of the damn UK ppv money. Which is waaaaay more than he deserves.

He beat Alexander but he looked like fukin turd doing it. Why doesnt he understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Thing is he's getting 1.5m plus half of the damn UK ppv money. Which is waaaaay more than he deserves.

He beat Alexander but he looked like fukin turd doing it. Why doesnt he understand that?
      I don't think he wants to risk it against Khan. He thinks he can get lesser fights and make almost as much. Thats why he keeps mentioning Alexander this Alexander that. Jealous much

Comment

If this was Khan doing the ducking, he'd get raped on NSB and everyone would be ****tin on him, but because its a US fighter then its justifiable.

Bradley is ducking Khan

Fact

Comment

If Bradley doesnt isnt fighting Ortiz, Pac or Floyd or somebody great in his very next fight. He ducked Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            I don't think he wants to risk it against Khan. He thinks he can get lesser fights and make almost as much. Thats why he keeps mentioning Alexander this Alexander that. Jealous much
            He wont get almost as much. This would do really well on PPV in the UK with the right promotion from Sky. And he would be getting half at £15 per PPV. The only higher payday is Pacquiao and that fight aint happening now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Exactly it was a horrible horrible fight and i didn't even have Bradley winning that wide at the time of the stoppage on cuts despite his opponent having no heart

Comment

The only way i can excuse this bull**** behavior from bradley is if he is trying to get out of his contract with shaw... if he is complainiing about the money, thats a b!tch move and he can sit out until 2012.

Comment

everyone wants to fight crappy opposition. boxing isn't a real sport. bradley's gonna get out of his contract with shaw, sign with top rank,fight a bum on hbo later this year for 1.3 mill, then fight pacquiao next year and make like 5 million. he wins even though we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    everyone wants to fight crappy opposition. boxing isn't a real sport. bradley's gonna get out of his contract with shaw, sign with top rank,fight a bum on hbo later this year for 1.3 mill, then fight pacquiao next year and make like 5 million. he wins even though we lose.
                    That very well may happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X