Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik's Manager: DeGale, Warren..Show Us The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik's Manager: DeGale, Warren..Show Us The Money!

On this very website, promoter Frank Warren expressed his interest in making an immediate deal for a fight between unbeaten super middleweight prospect James DeGale (9-0, 7KOs) and former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (36-2, 32KOs). Pavlik's manager, Cameron Dunkin, told BoxingScene.com that a fight with DeGale is only interesting if Warren lays down the proper dollars on the table.

[Click Here To Read More]

At first I was gonna say something about them taking on a dude with 9 fights, but then I saw what they were asking for the fight. How the heck is Kelly Pavlik coming out of rehab let alone a loss to Martinez, worth 3 to 4 mil? This is a joke right?

Comment

So this fight could be discussed? WOW!

Comment

so hes returning as a SMW.

Then we can see an out of rehab Pavlik v a completley demoralised exposed, 0-3 in his last 3 fights King Arthur. (Assuming Ward beats him)

Not quite the fight it could've been 18 months ago at MW, but id still watch it!

Comment

Well that's not happening.

Give him Sakio Bika or Andrade, they'll fight for less and they are the geniune gatekeepers to World Class at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            so hes returning as a SMW.

Then we can see an out of rehab Pavlik v a completley demoralised exposed, 0-3 in his last 3 fights King Arthur. (Assuming Ward beats him)

Not quite the fight it could've been 18 months ago at MW, but id still watch it!
            It's hard to believe that Pavlik vs. Abraham was the biggest Middleweight fight that could have been made a few years ago.

Comment

Pavlik is some what of a BEAST at 160....but above 160?!?....especially against a SPECIAL talent like DeGale....I dont care if he only has had 9 fights....I would favor DeGale

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                It's hard to believe that Pavlik vs. Abraham was the biggest Middleweight fight that could have been made a few years ago.
                its a fight i really wanted to see. I wouldve picked AA then, i was caught up in the hype (i picked him for the super 6 - oops!)

Now id have to favour Pavlik, even if he is just out of rehab, he looked better in defeat against Martinez than AA has done recently.

Comment

Man i really want to see this fight

Its not gonna happen but i like Degale and really wanna see him against a guy likie Pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    So was Pavlik-Williams in their second round of negotiations and Lopez-Caballero, these were big grudge fights that would've gotten a lot of publicity and been great fights (possibly epic) to match, where the winner would've been in a better position then they are now.

That greedy, selfish, scumbag, faggot Arum is the common denominator in these fights not being made (with ****ing Haymon helping him out for the Williams fight). ****ing Top Rank ****s thinking they're smarter than they actually are.

Comment

Working...
                    X