No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming - 'Fists of Gold 2' Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming - 'Fists of Gold 2' Final Presser

Macau,China --- "Fists of Gold 2" --- (center L-R) Zou Shiming and Mexico's Jesus Ortega pose with fighters : (L-R) Andy Ruiz, Evgeny Gradovich, Juan Estrada, Shiming,Ortega, Mauricio Munoz, Milan Melindo, Rex Tso and Joe Hanks (flanked by Top Rank Knockouts) during the final press conference at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China. Shiming returns to the ring after his pro debut in April, to headline an exciting card where he will take on Ortega, Saturday, July 27, at the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China. Also on the card, IBF Featherweight Champion Evgeny Gradovich of Russia, now fighting out of Oxnard,Ca. makes his first title defense against #1 contender Mauricio Munoz of Argentina. Promoted by Top Rank and Sands China Ltd., in association with Tecate, "ZOU SHIMING: Fists of Gold II " , will also feature another world championship fight – WBO/WBA flyweight champion Juan Estrada vs. Milan Melindo. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

With the exception of the Zou fight it's not a bad card

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
      With the exception of the Zou fight it's not a bad card
      It is.
      Flyweight king is back against Melindo.... who even though will probably lose, will finally get that step up Villoria has been holding back.
      Good HW prospects facing off and the Mexican russian back in the ring

Comment

Is that this weekend? Huh! kinda snuck up on me

Comment

I just watched Estrada & Melindo's recent fights! Man.... That will be a candidate for FOTY! I like Estrada! Clean & action fighter! But Melindo impressed me in his last fight, he's very skilled, I say one of the most Skilled Pinoy Fighter today.

Gotta root for the Pinoy fighter but May the best men win!

Zou didn't impressed me much! But excited about Gradovich. The other Black Heavyweight looks good! I hope he's a good fighter & I hope he get rid of that Fat Mex Heavyweight.

Comment

The Zou Shiming fight is the worst of the entire event.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              I just watched Estrada & Melindo's recent fights! Man.... That will be a candidate for FOTY! I like Estrada! Clean & action fighter! But Melindo impressed me in his last fight, he's very skilled, I say one of the most Skilled Pinoy Fighter today.

Gotta root for the Pinoy fighter but May the best men win!

Zou didn't impressed me much! But excited about Gradovich. The other Black Heavyweight looks good! I hope he's a good fighter & I hope he get rid of that Fat Mex Heavyweight.
              Melindo showed no respect to Seras and took a lot of shots in the process. I hope he doesn't feel that way with Estrada.... he'll get hurt and outboxed.
              Melido is good. Top of the domestic level and even the Asian level. We'll see his world level status... but I got Estrada.

Comment

Arum is a racial pimp. Ask him. His ethnic markets are lovable and stupid.

Comment

ZOU SHIMING is the Arum's PPV big star for all cards in China -- Pacman included...

Comment

asia produce the best of the best in boxing

Pacquiao
                    Shiming

Boxing will be back from the dead when Shiming is a star

Comment

Working...
                    X