No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Explains Barker, Macklin Slow Starts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Explains Barker, Macklin Slow Starts

Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) is counting down the days until his challenge of WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs), which takes place on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. In his latest fight blog, Martinez explains some the slow starts in some of his recent fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

margarito wasn't a seasoned vet when he beat your arse wtf is serigo talking about?

and him comparing himself to pac is disgusting

Comment

You box Sergio, you'll win

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        You box Sergio, you'll win
        Too bad JCC Jr. can't box

Comment

I like watching Sergio,

but for some reason all this bad mouthing has turned me away from him. It's good to show he's confident, but now he can't keep quiet. Never really was a fan of JCC.Jr, but he can make this a great fight to check Martinez .

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            margarito wasn't a seasoned vet when he beat your arse wtf is serigo talking about?

I agree!!! Pac isn't anywhere close to as good as he is. He should be comparing himself to much better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

Margo had been fighting for 6 years,

Sergio for 2.

So in comparison he had more experience and was hitting his stride after losing 3 earlier in his career.

But not a seasoned pro. Poor choice of words. More experienced is more like it.

Comment

I'm ok with believing those things he said. I hope Sergio is healthy for this one. Giving up so many years and all that height is bad enough. Should be at least a good fight should both of them come in healthy and "wanting it".

Off topic: "...was different then what we..."

The poster/writer should be fired. Using wrong words is fine for dumb internet f@gs, but a professional ought to know better. Disgusting how far this stupidity is spreading.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Margo had been fighting for 6 years,

Sergio for 2.

So in comparison he had more experience and was hitting his stride after losing 3 earlier in his career.

But not a seasoned pro. Poor choice of words. More experienced is more like it.
                  We don't really know what he really said because he speaks Spanish, so those words may not be exactly the words Martinez said.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I agree!!! Pac isn't anywhere close to as good as he is. He should be comparing himself to much better fighters.
                    Your comment and your sig both say you are a damn moron. Seems mods here are pretty garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X