No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Cameron Not Considering a David Tua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Cameron Not Considering a David Tua Rematch

Shane Cameron is expected to be propelled into the world's top 10 heavyweight contenders and could be one fight from a title shot after his Monte Barrett knockout.

Cameron's camp have also ruled out an immediate rematch with David Tua, who is understood to be coming out of retirement after indicating to training guru Lee Parore he will return to the ring this year.

With one devastating right to Barrett's jaw, Cameron revived Kiwi boxing and established his credentials as New Zealand's marquee heavyweight prospect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

boytsov, povetkin, mitchell or arreola? i think he better go with botysov because i don't think he has a chance of beating the other 3. a tua rematch would be lucrative but too big a risk after the last fight they had. rahman was a option but doesn't provide anything he says. if rahman beats povetkin in sept i'm pretty sure that will change. boytsov is a small heavyweight much like himself & i think would be his best choice. cameron doesn't exactly have a heavyweight chin so he will be carefully matched. he has absolutely no jab & vs barrett he showed that & just landed a great counter right hand. i just don't see him doing that again. arreola & Mitchell will blow him out in my opinion & sasha would outbox him. boytsov has beaten guinn & really no one else but some tough journeymen. he can punch but he is 213lbs so cameron has a chance vs him but i don't think he can stand toe to toe with bigger heavyweights.
    Last edited by joe strong; 07-10-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I am not surprised, he got murdered

Comment

This Bum need to fight the guy he ran from

Leo Nolan a slick boxer from Detroit had the contract in hand and signed at the last minute this bum pulls out saying Leo couldn't get a pass port because he has a felony. A guy who had just come back from Germany from sparring all the Champions and highest rating contenders at the time. Shane is a fake wanna be small time pillowweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Leo Nolan a slick boxer from Detroit had the contract in hand and signed at the last minute this bum pulls out saying Leo couldn't get a pass port because he has a felony. A guy who had just come back from Germany from sparring all the Champions and highest rating contenders at the time. Shane is a fake wanna be small time pillowweight.
          i'm assuming leo nolan is a friend of yours? i've seen him fight a few times & his best win was against an aging lou savarese. didn't leo go to jail for a few years following the savarese fight? i don't think it's easy to get a visa in australia if you have a felony conviction. germany could have different laws then australia. an american can't get a work visa very easily in canada if he has a serious felony. i know this because we have been trying to recruit ironworkers from the US & many have been denied visas. i don't think it was a passport leo was having troubles getting because anyone can get one. it's an entry visa that was probably the issue...

Comment

Well Tua brutally KOed him, I wouldn't want a rematch either

Comment

Working...
            X