Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fights did you predict wrong this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fights did you predict wrong this year?

I had Khan beating Peterson. I had Margarito beating Cotto. I had Lopez beating Salido. I had Pacquiao dominating Marquez. I had Angulo beating Kirkland.

I thought Manny was gonna beat the dog ish outta JMM...and I thought my boy USS was gonna dust off Juan Pablo

Comment

David Lemieux > Marco Antonio Rubio = DEAD WRONG for me. Damn fight cost me a G.

Comment

Pac - JMM, for me that was the worst, damm i was wrong........

Martinez - Barker also, not the final result (Sergio Win).....but i predict a 5 round or less Maravilla ko, dead wrong again.........

Comment

I believe the most obvious & I mean obvious choice has to be the boxing lessen that Marquez handed to Pacman, jawdropping & shocking!!

This is the intelegent fan!!

Comment

Brian Viloria vs. Segura

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I believe the most obvious & I mean obvious choice has to be the boxing lessen that Marquez handed to Pacman, jawdropping & shocking!!

This is the intelegent fan!!

Careful little buddy, falling of a high horse hurts alot........

Comment

Angulo/Kirkland especially after Ishida.

Comment

I had Lara's last two fights wrong. I thought he'd make easy work of Molina and even though he got the draw I thought Molina won that fight pretty clearly. Then in the PWill fight I thought he'd get overwhelmed by the size difference and Paul's output, but I thought he put on a clinic against Williams and then got jobbed on the decision.

Comment

Moreno over Darchinyan and Demarco over Linares

Comment

Working...
                    X