Why Did The DS Murder The PSP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did The DS Murder The PSP?

The DS is **** compared to the PSP imo.

I don't get why people like the DS so much either. PSP doesn't have many good games out for it, but it makes up for that with all the cool things you can do with it such as hacking it, play mp3s , viewing photos , browse the web , play PS1 games.

DS games look horrible compared to the PSP
    Last edited by Sick/; 02-04-2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I don't own either. But I would prefer a PSP.

Comment

It was cheaper. Also people in general are stupid. The Wii is further proof of that.

Comment

I don't like DS. The games I feel is for kids. Rather play Gran Tourismo, GTA Liberty City Stories and God of War than Super Mario and Kittie any day of the week.

Comment

Reasons why the psp failed

1. one analogue stick
            2. no internal memory
            3. external memory costsmore than platinum
            4. **** library of games (overall, there are a few good ones)
            5. multimedia capiabilities are ****e.
            6. too expensive
            7. umd

Comment

Not sure.

PSP has better games IMO, you can hack it and put 1000s of old games on there, you can use it to play MP3s, it has better graphics, a better look etc.

I don't really like handheld systems though. I mostly use the PSP as a memory stick since my proper memory stick broke.

Comment

Nintendo has ruled the handhelds since the original gameboy. Psp could of competed but it was more $$ when it first came out, battery life was ****e, and its library of games doesnt come close to the DS (like gamecube had on ps2, ps2 had ALOT more games, and is still having games come out).

Its not the first time a handheld on paper is superior to one of a nintendos handhelds, gamegear had color and a tv adapter, but like psp its battery life is horrible.

Comment

The DS/Wii was aimed at the casual gamer and kids, simple games that anybody can pick up and play. The PSP was aimed at gamers, the problem is that the games are ****. The only reason i have a PSP is to play PS1 games.

Comment

Working...
                  X