No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye, Chisora Pledge Peace: Both Say Feud is Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye, Chisora Pledge Peace: Both Say Feud is Done

David Haye and Dereck Chisora declared their feud was over after settling their differences in five breathless rounds at Upton Park.

Haye stopped his sworn enemy in the fifth with a hurtful left hook the decisive punch, sending Chisora to the canvas for the first time in his career.

Five months ago in Munich the rivals brawled at a press conference in scenes that disgraced British boxing, but they hugged after sharing a thrilling fight.

"Any damage that was done by our altercation in Munich is well and truly fixed now," Haye said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep, that's the only way bullies learn.

You can't ask them to leave you alone nicely. No, you have to whoop their ass for them to get it and show respect.

Sometimes it takes multiple ass whoopins for them to get it. A hard head makes a soft bottom.

Comment

I was really impressed with haye tonight....but let's bear in mind that chisora was walking into a lot of punches and not throwing back...it's easy tp look good against a style like that...the reason haye didn't do this against wlad was because he couldn't vs wlad....this is the key difference

Comment

Anyone out there think that this one may have been fixed? hmmmm....

Comment

Helenius and Vitali didn't look good against him so it must not be that easy to look good against the guy. Haye showed him more movement and angles than he's ever seen was the difference. The punch that started it all was one Del Boy didn't even see coming cause of the angle from which it was thrown.

Comment

i have never been a fan of haye at all. to much talk and little fireworks to back it up and chisora. always in somebodys face and gets in the ring and does what he always does. NOTHING! now that being said. i now have a new respect for david. he was patient in there. a tactitian. a matador. brawled on occassion, tied his man up and walked him around the ring never letting chisora get off. when he did throw a wild shot daves slip game was spot on. finished him in a big way. this is the haye i want to see. same as garcia and lopez. they all came to win. hope to see haye again.

Comment

Working...
            X